Tuesday, February 25, 2014

So frustrated but I persevered ! Update to the earlier blogpost

A fellow blogger let me know that I was a no reply blogger when I left a comment on her blog. I have spent the last hour trying to figure out how to change that. I'm sure that there is a simple fix but I haven't found it yet. I have found tutorials on blogs & I have tried to follow them but it doesn't work. If anyone can help I would love it! Thanks,

Vicky


******The trouble that I was having earlier was that I couldn't figure out how to turn off Google+.
I googled how to do it & I looked at lots of different blogs that had posts about it & finally I found one that gave me the info that I needed! Once I got that info I fixed the issue in about 30 seconds. I really need to become more computer literate.***********

1 comment:

  1. Vicky, I sent you a reply to your email on how to do it. Let me know if you need more help.

    ReplyDelete