Monday, August 4, 2014

Getting things done in found bits of time

With as busy as life can be sometimes you have to be organized & passionate in order to pursue your passion. I try to always have my cow/busy bag with me wherever I go. 

Inside I keep my handwork. This bag goes with me everywhere. You just never know when you'll have an unexpected 5-10 minutes when you can get things done. I've been able to get a lot done on my current project. ( this is the wall hanging I've been working on for my Mom). 

I just have 2 borders to stitch & then I can work on the patchwork border! This also means that I need to get my next project out so that I can be ready. 

I've also been trying to sew on my '30's blocks. I've got 140 blocks done! Woohoo!! I've passed the halfway point!

I hope y'all have a great day & check out what other quilters are working on at patchworktimes.com.  More later on,

Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment