Thursday, July 31, 2014

It's time for another string quilt

I collect all things Paris/Eiffel Tower. It's my dream for me & my husband to go someday. In the mean time friends & family give me Paris/Eiffel Tower goodies for Birthdays & holidays. Dear friend Liz gave me this cool trash can

I emptied almost 4 cereal boxes worth of strings into this lovely container. I will make sure that everyone knows that it's not trash!

I started out looking for an embroidery pattern. I'm almost done with my Moms wallhanging so I needed to get busy getting the next project ready to go. Well I got side tracked & started organizing (which is not a bad thing). I put all of my purple fabrics in one container ( they had out grown their previous container & were all over my floor). I didn't realize that I had that much purple 

I'm sure there will be a purple quilt in my future. I'm continuing to clean up in my sewing room. More pics to come. Hope y'all are having a good day. More later on,


Vicky


No comments:

Post a Comment