Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Busy busy busy

Well life here on the farm has been go go go. We've finally had some nice dry weather & we've been taking advantage of it. All but one small field has been mowed, raked & baled. I'm doing a serious happy dance. Yesterday my kiddo & I hauled hay all day. Normally husband & kiddo haul the hay in with the truck & trailer but Dad was at work so that left me & my kiddo. My kiddo really wanted me to use the bale trailer ( I had never used it before).  So off we went & got it all done, at least that one field. 

This was my ride yesterday. Hooray for new experiences. 

With all of the hay work that's been going on there hasn't been too much sewing happening here :(
I have been able to get 100 blocks done!
I just need 156 more.


 It's another beautiful day here. I hope y'all have a great day! More later on,

Vicky

1 comment:

  1. You are one hard working lady. Your blocks look really good.

    ReplyDelete