Monday, July 14, 2014

Rainy day & what I'm working on

Rainy days during the summer are days for me to catch up on things inside & to sew. Saturday I was in the field until my DH got home from work. My kiddo was raking ( I was riding along) 

He's doing pretty good though I'm not sure I'm ready to leave him alone to do it on his own yet. 
After we were done I was free to come home, woohoo!!! I was able to get caught up on Saturday so yesterday I was able to sew & I'm hoping to be able today.

 I now have 69 blocks done

Just 189 more to go :)

I've also been able to get some handwork done. 

I'm making this for my Mom. After I get the hand stitching done I'll add a patchwork border & she will have a wall hanging. 

I hope y'all are having a great Monday. Checkout what others are up to at patchworktimes.com
More later on,


Vicky


3 comments:

  1. Those are great blocks. I have resisted getting a 30's collection for the longest time.

    A friend is using those foundation pieces from Missouri Star but she is doing a spider web.

    Is that a handle of a seam ripper in the box? It is gorgeous!

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making the 5" hummingbird blocks also...very time consuming. I've lost my mojo on them. Maybe I can pick it up again after seeing your lovely blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You blocks and handwork are beautiful. Yay for time to sew!!

    ReplyDelete