Thursday, August 14, 2014

I'm frustrated with technology

A while back I was told that I was a no reply blogger. I eventually figured out how to get that corrected, or so I thought. I made a comment on a blog yesterday & they informed me that I was a "no reply blogger". Ahhh that is so frustrating. I know that I had it changed & I'm not sure how or why it got changed. There are other things I'd like to change/add to my blog but when it comes to technology I always seem to feel like I'm behind the 8 ball. I guess I need/should spend more time learning & less time sewing. That's really hard though because I just want to sew & make the technology take the back burner. If anyone has any advice or suggestions I'd love to hear them. I think I will wait until tomorrow though, I've been up since 4 am ( getting sleepy) & there are still chores, back to school night & my local guild meeting. I hope y'all are having a great day. More later on,


Vicky

1 comment:

  1. I feel your frustration, and we are so helpless because most of the time it is out of our control - like when yahoo made all those changes to groups. Keep sewing - more rewarding.

    ReplyDelete