Tuesday, August 26, 2014

What I'm working on today

What am I working on? I'm putting everything away from a guild presentation  yesterday in Bella Vista Arkansas. I need to put these quilts back in their spots. 

I had a great time with The Calico Cut Ups quilt guild. They were a great group!

My mom came with me & we had a great time. 

While on the trip I did finish my Moms embroidered wall hanging. All we have to do now is find fabric for the border. 

Thankfully I was prepared & had my next embroidery project with me. 

The thread is a dark plummy purple. I've got quite a few blocks of these to make so they'll be around for a while. 
My plate is almost empty when it comes to quilts. All current projects except for one ( a quilt for a new widow at church) are all caught up!! Woohoo!! That means I can start on something new! I'm thinking it will be a treadle project. It's been a few months since I have sewed a project on my treadle. I hope y'all are having a great day. More later on,


Vicky

P.S check out what other quilters are doing at patchworktimes.com





1 comment:

  1. Hmm. The linky did not take me to where I could comment. I had to click on the web version at the bottom of the post to come to here. Just FYI. Looks like you had a fabulous trunk show. I always love seeing those. Beautiful wall hanging! Wow to be all caught up in quilting projects. I'll never be able to say that.

    ReplyDelete