Thursday, January 29, 2015

Waiting room quilting

I was called a busy body yesterday. I guess I kinda am. My father in law is not feeling well so my mother in law & I have been in a series of hospital waiting rooms
Since yesterday. I'm glad I had my handwork/knitting bag already to go because it was a life saver for me. I broke my embroidery needle yesterday & I thought jeepers I don't know my own strength, LOL! 
Well the nurse came back in & I had switched to my knitting & that is when she said I was a busy body. Today I've brought along my Y seams project so that I can mark my 1/4".
 That way when I get to sew I won't have to stop & make those marks. 
I also brought more yarn & more needles so I should stay busy & productive while I wait. I hope y'all are having a great day!
More later on,

Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment