Thursday, April 10, 2014

An explosion of ideas & what I'm working on

You know when you're around certain people & the ideas that you get from talking with them kinda over whelm you? Well that has happened to me today. I stopped at my friend Maria's & we got to talking & now the ideas are racing through my head. It's a little bit overwhelming.  I knew that I should wright them down but since I've gotten home I've been running & I have guild meeting tonight. I'm sure the ideas will still be there. I do have a scratch pad in my purse in case I think I might forget them. 

This is the quilt that I've been working on. I've wanted to make a log cabin in this setting for a while now. All that is left is the borders. I was wanting to add them today but life got in the way. There is always tomorrow. 







I hope y'all are having a great day. It's windy but nice here in the middle of the USA. More later on,


Vicky

1 comment: