Monday, March 31, 2014

Lots of pots on the fire.


Life has kept me pretty busy the last two weeks. My kiddo was on Spring Break last week. I try to have at least one adventure with him while he is on Spring Break. This year we went to the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art here in Kansas City MO.  It is a free huge museum with lots of art. My kiddo did find the only painting of cows!


My brother & sister in law just had their baby girl on Thursday. Auntie Vic (me) needs to get the binding on her quilt & get it out to her. She arrived 2 weeks early. I thought that I had plenty of time. Hopefully I'll be able to get the binding on it today so that I can ship it off tomorrow. 

My guilds 20th anniversary party is coming up rapidly & I am wanting to be ready & not frantically trying to get it all done the last week. Remember I thought that I wanted to make these fabric flowers?


Well I changed my mind when I realized how long they take to make so my brilliant husband came up with the idea to use fabric measuring tape for the napkin ring & silk flowers to go on top

I think his idea was brilliant & the silk flowers were 50% off, bonus!!! I've got 26 made & more will be made this week. 

I hope y'all are having a great day. I have lots to be thankful for. More later on


Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment