Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What's going on here at the farm

It's been busy the last week and a half. Constantly on the go. I'm hoping that today will be a little calmer. We have a new baby calf that we are bottle feeding twice a day. I take the mourning feeding & my kiddo does the evening feeding. He wants to do both but when the calf gets better at the bottle then he can. 

I am hoping that I will get some fabric/sewing time in today. I'm using a bunch of Christmas scraps for my next project. I've cut the fabric down to 1.5" strips (using the Accuquilt die cutter). I've sewn them together in sets of 2. Now I'm in the process of ironing all of the strips & cutting them into little bitty sets of 2. 

Hope y'all are doing well. It's a rainy day here in Kansas, so that means it's a great day to stay in & sew!!!! More later on,


Vicky


No comments:

Post a Comment