Monday, April 27, 2015

It's Monday morning & there's lots too do!

It's Monday morning again & not a lot has changed, I've got projects going at home & next door. I'm working on another 10,000 piece quilt next door. This one is much simpler to put together than the Perkiomen Daydreams quilt. This one is more like a checker board. I'm using whites/creams & all colors of the rainbow in Civil War Repros. I'm half way done, I've got 6 rows done!

My home project is this

I'm working on making many more pieces because this is just not big enough.😊
 I've invested in some technology. I've had multiple troubles with printing my patterns. When the patterns are created using one operating system & then they are printed on a different operating system things go down the tubes. So I've gotten a new printer so that I can print them at home. I'm really hoping that having the new printer will make my life a lot easier. 

On the farm front we let some of the heifers out so that they could get to the green grass. DH took down part of the electric fence so that they could get to the grass. Well that electric fence must have made a believer out of them because just one out of the bunch would go across the line. 
Eventually they all got brave & ventured in to the grass. Silly creatures. 

I hope yall are having a good morning. It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day here in the middle of the USA😊. 
Check out what other quilters are up to at patchworktimes.com

More later on,

Vicky



No comments:

Post a Comment