Friday, March 13, 2015

Eating an elephant

You know that saying " how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time". I've jumped off the deep end & have started my most intense quilt yet. I've started "Wild & Goosey". It's a Bonnie Hunter pattern from her Quiltmaker articles. I've done the math & there will be over 15,000 pieces in it. Holy smokes what have I started? It is a paper pieced quilt so I've brought out the hand crank. These are the 4 blocks that I finished up today

I've got about 10 or so blocks done just need to work on the remaining 279. I'm hoping to have it done by my birthday in July. We'll see, I'm going to take it one block st a time. I hope yall are having a great day. More later on,


Vicky


1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful Vicky. And to think it's all with scraps, right. Are you using a consistent black or is it scrappy too.

    ReplyDelete