Monday, December 15, 2014

Angels herding the cows

The water did come on last night so the plan was for me to haul some hay down & get a few chores done while the cows were in the pasture. While on the first load I noticed that the cows & their babies were spread out all over the pasture. I had gotten one load done & had started on my second when the heavens opened up & it started to pour. When I got to the top of the pasture there were all of the cows & their babies waiting for me to let them in. I quickly made a u-turn, shut all of the gates & let the cows back in. I seriously think that was the easiest I have ever had it. I wish that I could have seen the Angels bringing the cows up. What a sight! 
I did make a quick check of the pasture just to make sure there was no one left behind & there wasn't. Thank you Lord for my many blessings yesterday & today. 
More later on,

Vicky 

1 comment:

  1. You were blessed by an angel because YOU are an angel. Maybe those cows are not so dumb after all. Have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete