Saturday, July 6, 2013

The generosity of quilters

I am constantly amazed at the generosity of quilters. I have been blessed by 3 in the last month. Joelyn F. Thank you so much for giving me an Accuquilt Go Cutter. I've just started to play/use it & I am loving it! I have also started browsing for more dies.  
This past Tuesday I went to the Blue Valley quilters guild in Olathe KS & spoke about my scrappy quilts. I had so much fun thank you ladies! While we were setting up I was gifted a huge bag of scraps. I am so sorry generous quilter I have forgotten your name but I thank you for your wonderful gift of scraps! I will use them! 
Then today in my mail  I received this box full of scraps from Barbara B. Wow, what a surprise. Thank you Barbara. What a wonderful box full of scrappy happiness. 

Thank you ! I'm off to play with some fabric. Have a great day!

Vicky




No comments:

Post a Comment