Friday, July 26, 2013

Squeezing out some quilting time

Living on a farm has taught me that the farm does not know the difference between days. It does not know holidays, birthdays or anniversaries. It also doesn't know that it has been way too long since I have been able to sew. There are the good things though; seeing new baby calves born , some beautiful sunsets/sun rises I have ever seen, wild blackberries. All in all my life is good & I have no complaints & I am truly thankful for all of my blessings. Now I'm going to try & get a few minutes to sew/quilt. Hope y'all are having a great day. (The last pic is from this past winter.  It is one if my favorites. Plus it reminds me of colder weather, which I'm looking forward to!)
To my friends who I missed quilting with tonight I am sorry and I'll bring a blackberry pie next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment