Monday, July 1, 2013

Almost done!

We're almost done with hay! I've been in the hay field all afternoon baling hay. It was a pretty good afternoon. There were no breakdowns & I didn't get "Chogged" up. I did have to road my tractor & baler down the road this evening. That can always be a tricky endeavor. Cars & trucks can get stuck behind you & some  of them do get impatient. One truck this evening did get very impatient & passed me while going up a hill on a curve. He barley missed a car coming the other way. I am so very thankful that there was no accident. Please if you do come up behind farm equipment on the road please be careful. The farmer is doing the best he can. I will leave you with a beautiful picture of our wheat field. It will be combined soon. 


Vicky

P.S. with hay work almost done I'm looking forward to quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment