Monday, May 6, 2013

Scrappy gifts

This past weekend my friend Maria gifted me with these 2 scrap bags! What a great surprise. She told me about the shop were she got them & from what she said I need to go! Scrap bags for $2! When I go I will take pictures.

On Saturday it was my quilt guilds quilt show. It was the first time I have entered a quilt into a quilt show. My Perkiomen Daydreams quilt ( designed by Bonnie Hunter in her book Scraps & Shirtails) got second place! There was also a treadle sewing machine that you could demo. Both my kiddo & I loved it! It is so much fun. So now I am on the hunt for a treadle. If anyone knows where I can find one just let me know.

Just an update on my endless ironing from yesterday I finally did finish my pile & started sewing the hst together. Time to go. Lots needs to get done before my kiddo gets home from school.


Vicky



No comments:

Post a Comment