Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Oops, pattern change.

I posted a little while ago that I was working on a quilt that I was going to make on my treadle. I was excited & ready to go. This past weekend I was looking at the pattern in detail & noticed that it used 1.5" strips, I have been working with 2" strips. Oops! I then went looking for a pattern that used 2" Strips. I found one in Bonnie Hunter's book"Adventure's in Leaders & Enders" it is called "Rick Rack Nines". It uses 290 nine patches. I currently have 160 nine patches started ( 2 out of the 3 sections are put together). I am off  to treadle more strips together. Happy sewing everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment