Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The very begining!

Hello everyone!

This is my very first post on my blog. I am very excited and a little nervous all at the same time. I am looking forward to sharing my love of scraps, quilts (especially scrappy quilts) and life on the farm. I try to get some sewing time in every day. Some days I am very successful and others not so much. It all depends on what is happening on the farm. So far today it has only been about 20 minutes but I am hoping that I'll be able to add to that this evening. My goal is to have a post a day but we'll see how that goes. I'm going to keep this first post short. Chores need to be done. Till the next post,


Vicky

1 comment:

  1. A post a day is very ambitious! I luv the name of your blog. When I saw it I came back to day 1. I luv quilts, scraps AND have an increased admiration for farming life!

    ReplyDelete