Tuesday, August 4, 2015

You never know what life will bring your way

I was having a peaceful afternoon with my kiddo when I got the call. My husbands uncle was bringing over a 30lb ham & would I please take care of it for him. Ummmm, sure. Well this 30lb ham turned out to be a bag of shaved & sliced ham that is frozen, solid. 
Well I was at a loss on what to do. I don't have a large fridge to put it in to thaw ( besides the uncle wants it to go back into the freezer)so I call my knight in shining armor, my husband.  His solution was for me to get the cordless sawzall with a fairly aggressive blade & cut it up
Very thankful that my kiddo is home because this is a 2 person job. We're being careful not cut anything but the ham. 
I had no idea that I would be doing this today. Gotta love life's curve balls. More later on,


Vicky


1 comment:

  1. That was really a curve ball of life for sure. So glad you had the equipment to handle the job.

    ReplyDelete