Friday, December 13, 2013

This crazy thing called life

My world has been a crazy swirl of experiences  in the last 3 weeks or so. My husbands grandmother passed away the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Her funeral was the day after Thanksgiving. The next week was full before it started. It was packed with running concession stands at my kiddos school, my kiddo getting braces & participating in our churches  Christmas play. This week my kiddo had his Christmas band concert which he did well in & then all three of us got sick. My kiddo bounced back from it the fastest, which I'm happy about. Then my husband. Unfortunately I'm still fighting the cough & a horse voice. No fever though & that is huge. With all of this going on in my world I have not gotten my Christmas tree all the way up yet. I did get the furniture moved & the tree up but that is it. I messed with the silly lights for a few hours yesterday. My husband says that there is a broken wire somewhere & we should check the after Christmas sales for a new one. We'll make do with this one this year. My kiddo & husband got almost all of the lights to come on. In all of the hectic things that life has given me I haven't had very much time to sew :( I was able to get all of my blocks made & the body of my quilt made. I just have not had the opportunity to put the borders on. Maybe later on today I can sew but I need to do some house cleaning before I can sew. I hope y'all are having a wonderful holiday season. Stay warm. More later on,

Vicky 

No comments:

Post a Comment