Friday, December 20, 2013

A day of binding

I'm all caught up on my binding. Woohoo! I think that binding is my least favorite part of the quilt process. I had 2 baby quilts & one for me to put bindings on. 
The first baby quilt is for some friends second baby girl. I made it on 66 red eye treadle. I love working on my treadle. Do fun & relaxing. All of the fabric for the top was scraps. 
The next baby quilt is for my best friends sisters little girl. I used some extra trip around the world blocks & put a fun purple border on it. 
Then it was time for me to finish the latest string quilt. I'm not sure what to call this quilt. Those colors just "Pop" against those black strings. 

I hope y'all have a good day. More later on

Vicky



1 comment:

  1. You did a wonderful job on your 3 quilts. Love that you used all scraps for the first quilt and it looks so planned. Of course you know how I love the black & white one.. That was the one that caught my eye the first time you posted about it. It's on my "to do" list for sure. Bindings are one of my favorite things to do. It means it's almost finished!! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete