Sunday, August 11, 2013

Batiks & Daisies

About 3 years ago I was on the hunt for a hand work project. I was going on a long plane ride & wanted to keep my hands busy. I found one at Quilting Bits & Pieces in Eudora KS. For reasons that I can't remember I chose not to make the pattern I bought but kind of make my own. I choose to do Twilling. I thought that I would just love it as it turns out I don't. So this quilt is and most likely will be my only Twilling quilt. I'm a big fan of blacks & batiks plus the daisies really pop against the black. The daisy pattern came from a magazine & the layout came from a pattern by Judy Martin. Now all it needs is a scrappy binding & I can call this project done! I hope y'all are having a great day. It is just gorgeous here in Kansas. More later, 

Vicky vgvvvgv


No comments:

Post a Comment