Monday, September 22, 2014

What in working on: A serious happy dance!

Oh I'm so stinkin happy. The Apple core quilt is done!!!! I'm excited, thrilled & relieved that it is done!

This has probably been one of the longest on going quilt projects that I have ever had. I've been working on & off with this quilt for over a year. I was determined that it was not going to go back on the shelf it was going to be completed ! Woohoo! Knock that one off the bucket list!
It's also been very busy on the scrappy front. I have been gifted oodles of scraps!

All of this came from 3 people. I'm looking forward to going through it & then putting it into quilts. More variety!

On the farm front my husband tricked me I thought we were done with hay but nope we're not. It looks like I'll be in the field tomorrow raking & baling hay. Woohoo! What a way to celebrate our Anniversary, but that is the life if a farmer. I hope y'all have a good day. It's beautiful here in the middle of America. More later on,

Vicky 

3 comments:

  1. Great finish. I just love fully scrap quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your apple core looks great!! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raking and baling sounds like hard work! Phew.....makes me tired just thinking about it. You certainly don't need to go to the gym with farm chores like that. :)
    Love scrappy quilts and your apple core quilt is perfect.

    ReplyDelete