Tuesday, May 6, 2014

What I'm working on



Well life has been extra busy this last week & it's going to continue through the weekend. What I'm currently working on are the decorations for my quilt guilds 20th anniversary party. We are the Sunflower Piecemakers quilt guild so we needed to have sunflowers in our decorations. I ordered 100 fresh sunflowers on Amazon. They arrived today all the way from Bogota Columbia. I can't believe that these beautiful symbols of Kansas came from South America


Each lady there will be able to take one home.

Next up are these napkin rings. 

The ring is made from a measuring tape. My brilliant husband came up with that idea. I got very acquainted with my hot glue gun. Now all I can do is get my stuff all together & wait for Thursday. Hope y'all have a good night. More later on,


Vicky


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful sunflowers and clever idea for the napkin ring. I'm a sunflower baby too, so save one for me. :)

    ReplyDelete