Monday, May 12, 2014

What I'm working on today


Well today I can breathe. Last week was just jam packed. We had our guilds anniversary party, & it was a huge success. My kiddo had a band concert & a track meet that we were helping at this week as well. Yesterday was so busy that I forgot to call my Mom. I think that she understood, she knew what we were working cows. We will celebrate her Mothers Day & my kiddos 12th Birthday this weekend. 

I didn't get a chance to sew all week last week so hopefully I can make up for it this week. I did get a chance to do some hand sewing. I'm working on this embroidery project for my friend Liz. 

I just have one more outside border & then I can add a border of this 

The thread is a variegated blue to purple & this batik matched pretty close. I'm hoping to get it to my LAQ this week. I've already got 2 more embroidery projects waiting in the wings. I also need to get a binding on that off set Log Cabin quilt so that I can call it done! Lots to do but first I need to run errands in town. Hope y'all are having a good Monday. More later on,

Vicky


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful piece Liz is going to get. Love that embroidery pattern - would make a fabulous quilting motif.

    ReplyDelete