Saturday, December 7, 2013

What a day!

In the last 2 days I have received emails from two different people telling me of a large scrappy fabric sale. So off I went. There is a quilt shop about 45 min from my house that is moving. They had pre made scrap bags or you could make your own for $5.  Well I made my first round & was talking to the owner while checking out. She said she had more scraps was I interested? Yes I am!
She came out with paper ream box & a large shopping bag. I asked her what she wanted for both of them & she said $20 for each. SOLD!!! There is no way I could have purchased all of this fabric for $40. I'm pretty giddy right now. I've have to start some bread & then I can dig in & play with the scraps. Hope y'all are doing well. More later on,


Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment