Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Appliqué, I'm a huge fan but.........

I love appliqué! I look at all of the different Baltimore Album quilts & I think that, Yes I can make one of those quilts! When in actuality no I can not. I've tried machine appliqué & that is complete torture. If I'm on the machine I want to be piecing! I just got done "attempting" to hand appliqué. The best that I can say is that I tried my best but I just don't love appliqueing like I love my embroidery. Here's what I was attempting to work on
I remembered that I had some EPP flowers & Bonnie Hunters new appliqué/EPPtutorial & I thought why not. Hard to tell if I'll ever get around this single flower. 
Hope yall are doing well. It's quite soggy here & will be all weekend. Hopefully there will be some sewing time! More later on,


Vicky
 

No comments:

Post a Comment