Monday, September 2, 2013

My first treadle quilt!!!

I got the body of my first treadle quilt done this afternoon.  I'm so stinking excited!! I'm not generally a big fan on Civil War fabrics but I really like this quilt. I'm trying to decide if I want to put borders on it. It is currently 97" square. If I put 5" borders on it then she jumps up to 107" & that just a huge quilt. I'm not complaining but it might make it a little tough to machine quilt. We'll see I don't have to make that decision quite yet. I hope y'all are having a great end to your Labor Day weekend. I'm on cloud nine! Oh the name if the pattern is " Rick Rack Nines" by Bonnie Hunter. More later,


Vicky

P,S. sorry about the duplicate pic. I can't figure out how to take it off in my excitement. 



No comments:

Post a Comment