Saturday, September 14, 2013

Cut, sew, press repeat

I've had a quilt pattern dancing around in my head for the last month or so. I really should try & put it on EQ but I've gotten intimidated by it and so it has just stayed in my head. When I got the treadle quilt done I could put my energies into making this quilt a reality. I'm currently working on the half square triangles. There are over 1500 of them. I added them up before I had to start supper & I have 540 of them done, woohoo!!! I'm using blacks & batiks, the bright colors. I'm really liking how this is coming together. Just one issue has come up: another quilt block has started to dance in my head. Sometimes there is just not enough time in the day to make all of the quilts that I want to make. When I get more of the done & I can share I will. I hope y'all are doing well. More later,


Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment