Tuesday, October 14, 2014

What I'm working on: Finishing up cutting the pile of possibilities

In the last week I've worked my way through the large pile of batik scraps. I've ironed them & cut them into the best sizes to maximize what I had & not to through very much away. I've got 4 bags/piles: 2.5", 2", 1.5" & strings! 

The 1.5" bag is by far the largest bag. I've got this small pile of scraps left to cut & then I'll be done & then I can sew!

I also sorted out some of the blues & purples for an additional project. 

I will add these to this stack of blue/purple batik yardage.I did buy yardage a long time ago & fellow quilters have given me yardage to get it out of their stash. 

I'd better wrap this up. I'm waiting on the feed man & trying to see how much I can get done before he gets here. I hope y'all are having a great day. The sun is shining here so maybe we'll start to dry out a bit from all of the rain. More later on,

Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment