Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A temporary case of quilters block

Usually I am all gun ho on whatever quilt I'm working on. I want to get that one done so that I can work on the next one. Right now the inspiration has stopped. I've been working on a log cabin quilt. I'm not sure what I've done wrong but I did something because the blocks are not coming out right. My husband started a rule with me when I started quilting; Don't start another project until you've got the current one done. Well that's great but what about instances like now. I think these blocks need to sit in time out for a while. I need to stew on them & figure out what I did wrong. In the mean time there are 3 quilts to bind & more fabric to play with. I am hoping my inspiration & motivation will hit soon.
 I'm planing on going to a quilters funeral tomorrow. I knew her in passing & by reputation. I worked with her mom 11+ years ago in the professional world.  I'd better keep this short. It's getting late & that alarm will come awfully early. I hope y'all had a good day. More later on


Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment