Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A one track mind

When I am knee deep in a project lots of things go by the wayside. I am focused on getting this project done. Well in doing that there are things that get neglected. I have been focused on getting my latest quilt done so that I can take it with me tomorrow night when I speak in Holton KS. Well last night I got the top done!! Woohoo! I'm so excited to have it done. It is an intensely pieced quilt. I took it to my quilter today & she said that she could get it to me before I leave tomorrow night, Theresa W you rock!!!!
When I get it back I will post pics. 
So now I am playing catch up on all of my neglected items. Laundry is going, check book is all caught up, bills are paid, one very belated gift sent out & now I need to put on a binding to the treadle quilt. I've had it for a month now & haven't put the binding on. I'd say it's time. I hope y'all are doing well I am feeling very blessed. More later,


Vicky


No comments:

Post a Comment