Monday, August 26, 2013

Me & appliqué, it's a love/hate relationship

Oh these pineapples for my guilds row by row challenge have certainly been a challenge. There has been lots of frustration here with thread breaking & sewing machines not making stitches. I shared my frustration with some Quilty friends & they helped me out a bunch ( thanks Mom, Theresa & Liz)! I now have 4 blocks done which is one set. Just 5 more sets to go. I'm thinking a set a day & I'll be done by this weekend! I will seriously be doing a happy dance when I get this project finished! Hope y'all are having a great day. It's a blast furnace here in Americas heartland. With it being so hot & ragweed with all of it's pollen it's a great time to stay inside ( As much as I can) & sew!!!! More later 


Vicky


No comments:

Post a Comment